TRAINEE / INTERN APPLICATION
Open Paths typically orients new clinicians four times a year, in January, April, July, and October. We strongly encourage clinicians who come from and understand the under-resourced communities we serve, and those who are fluent in Spanish, to apply.
Thank you for your interest in training with Open Paths Counseling Center. Open Paths is a nonprofit community counseling center serving individuals and communities who otherwise may not have access to quality mental health services. Your work with Open Paths will make a difference in their lives.
In order to fulfill our obligations to you and to our clients, Open Paths requires the following commitments:
- Commitment of a minimum of 18 months to the Center
- Availability on Thursdays between 1-3PM for weekly training
- Willingness to participate in our Therapy Outreach Program for 9 months
- Must be in personal psychotherapy during Practicum
- Must be willing to co-facilitate a group (there are many options for this) for at least 6 months
- Must be willing to work at least one evening and/or weekend day, if needed
301 N. Prairie Avenue, Suite 510
Inglewood, CA 90301
Administration: (310) 258-9737
Fax: (310) 258-9650
©2021 Open Paths Counseling Center. All Rights Reserved.